Additional work can be viewed at:
- May 17th - 19th 2019, 30th Anniversary 2019 Baradene Art Show. Auckland, NZ.
- July 5th 2019, Inaugural PCANZ Print Exchange. Aratoi Museum, Masterton, NZ.
- May 24th - June 30th 2019, "Navigating Worlds", Solo show in Pātaka Toi Gallery, Porirua, NZ.
- Sept 1st – 9th 2019. International Mini Print Cantabria II at the Sea and Lighthouses. Santander, Spain.
- October 2019, ‘Distant Kinship/Verre Verwanten’ NL/NZ project. An exhibition of printmakers of Grafie Karoep Bergenand and PCANZ celebrating the Dutch explorer Abel Tasman reaching New Zealand in the Pacific. Museum Kranenbery, Netherlands, as part of the national month of printmaking in NL.
- Nov 2nd – 4th 2019, King’s College 15th Annual Art Sale, Auckland, NZ. www.kingscollegeartsale.co.nz
- Nov 10th 2019, 8th Annual Church Street Art Sale. 47 Church Street, Devonport, NZ.
- Jan/Feb 2020, "Rivers of Gold", International Print Portfolio and exchange.
- January 2020, Solo show at Railway Street Gallery, Auckland, NZ.
- February 2020, "Distant Kinship/Vere Verwan", Ten NL/NZ project. Aratoi Museum, Masterton, NZ.
- Wallace Collection, Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Wagga Wagga Art Gallery, Wagga Wagga, NSW, AU.
- Grafton Reginal Gallery, Grafton, NSW, Australia.
- Biblioteca de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain.
- Zuckerman Museum Collection, Atlanta, USA.
- Kennesaw State University Collection, Georgia, USA.
- Ewing Gallery of Art and Architecture, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA.
- Pacific Northwest College of Art Print Collection, Portland, USA.
- The Victoria and Albert Museum, print collection, London, UK.
- The National Art Gallery of Australia, Canberra print collection. AU.
And in private collections in the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Italy, USA, Australia & New Zealand